Exhibitors that are attending are deemed to be the very best in
their field of expertise:
- .Rico Cronje and Murray Pedder of FlyFisher's Unlimited, Flytying,
rodbuilding and their in-house brands including Thomas and Thomas
and Ross Reels retailed. Talk and slide shows on Belize, Cuba
and local trips.
- Edward Pretorius of Fishtech taxidermy, award winning fish mounting
demo and retail.
- Orvis, tackle demos and try out and retail of goods.
- Ben Pretorius of Ufudu Safaris, saltwater Flyfishing demos and
clinic, talk and slide show on the Maldives.
- Derek Manson, internationally acclaimed Spey caster - double
handed flyrod casting demos and try outs.
- House of Hardy, tackle demos and try out and retail of goods.
- Greg Williams and Frank Gaweda, Dullstroom Clay Pigeon shooting,
demos, try outs and competitions.
- Paul Curtis of Platana Press, historical, collectable and current
Flyfishing publications to view and retail.
- Claire Taylor, sheep dog display.
- Frans Krige, EIA Scientist for Mpumalanga Parksboard, talks
on veld management for sustainable wingshooting and English Pointer
- Unice Bardenhorst of Milly's of Machadodorp, trout preparation
and cooking demos and retail.
- Mark Holder and Mark Bett of the Dullstroom Bird of Prey Centre,
flying displays and falconry show.
- Xplorer Flyfishing, tackle demos and try out and retail of goods.
- Stealth Flyrod and Reel, tackle demos and try out and retail
- Jonathan Boulton of Mavungana Flyfishing, talks on fishing in
Argentina, Alaska, the Amazon etc.
- Michel Casenova of SPE Archery, bowhunting demos and gear retail.
- Arno Laubscher of Sci Fly, flytying demos and sale of fly packs.
- Andy Soutar, Classic Arms in Witbank, collectable black powder
rifles and shot gun demos and try outs, shooting accessories for
- Kevin and Heather Harvey of the Heavin Forge, bespoke knife
makers, demo and retail
- Sarah Boulton of Riverman purveyors of handmade leather bespoke