Country’s Premier Exhibition of Country pursuits
The South African Game Fair is the country's premier annual exhibition
of country pursuits. This event is held in the picturesque and popular
trout fishing area of Dullstroom with proceeds going to the Dullstroom
Bird of Prey Centre which rehabilitates injured raptors. The dates
for this year's event are Saturday 29th September and Sunday 30th
September. The venue is the well known Dullstroom Bird of Prey Centre,
situated 2kms from the village.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHO'S WHO & WHAT'S
This is a taste of what visitors can expect.
- Full access to the Raptor Centre which includes 2 Raptor flying
- Fly tying and Flycasting demonstrations and try outs with some
of the country's most renowned experts.
- Leading Flyfishing brands will be displaying their full product
range and offering 30% off for the weekend only.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting for both young and old with an ongoing
- Airgun demos, tryouts and sales
- Archery demos, tryouts and sales
- Test drive one of the latest Jeep Vehicles
- Trout and Game cookery and demonstrations
Other leading exhibitors include:
- Renowned fish artists and taxidermist
- Chris Bladen Fish and Wildlife Sculpture
- Bespoke knife makers
- Professional hunting operations
- Jeep outdoor clothing
- Melvill & Moon canvas and leather luggage and seat covers
- NiteCore quality flash light products
- Small Fry children's handmade clothing and demonstration
- Riverman Heirloom Leather outdoor products
- Specialist Flyfishing destination operators
- An impressive food court serving imported Italian coffee, variety
of trout products, fresh homemade bread ,vetkoek ,pannekoek and
- There will be a homemade chocolate tasting and Castle
draught on tap.
- There is a children's play area, and a number of ongoing competitions
and giveaways throughout the weekend.